Career Opportunities at ITC
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our
remarkable employees. ITC offers an energetic, passionate working atmosphere to people
who are good at what they do and care about making an impact.
We work hard and play hard. Our intense focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable
working environment. We’re always looking for exceptional talent that complements our
team. If you have passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
We are looking for the right person to join our sales team. Our prospects contact us due to our excellent
marketing program and outstanding offering... qualified leads are provided. Do you have prior success selling
technology solutions to small business owners with a short sales cycle? Are you a self-starter who is
excellent at building relationships and closing new opportunities? We are looking for a goal oriented and
motivated sales person who wants to advance their career. Do you have stable employment and prior earnings
of at least $70,000 per year. If this describes your sales talent and experience, we want to speak with you.
Experience with advertising, insurance, or internet marketing solutions preferred, but not required.
- Carrollton, TX
- Southern California/Arizona
If you've been looking for a place where you can make an impact and help a company grow while also helping other people, look no more. You've found it. Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC) has created a new position for a Financial / Accounting Analyst.
This position will be accountable for the successful analysis and delivery of a comprehensive range of financial and operational reports. These reports will be used for operational, financial and strategic decision-making. It will be your responsibility to help define and grow this new position.
- Assist in month-end close process by performing reconciliations, vendor invoice review, and performing related analysis and reporting.
- Daily, weekly and monthly financial and department operational analysis.
- Support overall efforts to develop efficient reporting strategies including automation and simplification of reporting processes.
- Ad hoc reporting, special projects and other functions as required by CFO.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-3 years' experience of data analysis experience
- Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Excel
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems.
- Understanding of Access database or SQL queries a plus
Success and achievement is important to every company. We have both thanks to our remarkable employees. We offer an energetic, passionate
working atmosphere to people who are good at what they do and care about making an impact. At ITC we work hard and play hard. Our intense
focus is balanced by our friendly, comfortable working environment. We look for exceptional talent that complements our team. If you have
passion and drive, ITC is the place for you.
Our employees are our best asset, and we offer them a range of benefits including the following:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Supplemental insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation
- Relaxed corporate atmosphere